The house has 5-6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms. The main living area has a modern kitchen with granite counter tops, a large pantry and a counter with stools, large dining table, couch, gas fireplace and 40" flat screen tv. There is a separate room with a foosball table and another room with the pool table with 55" smart flat tv. There is a separate tv rooom with couch, large chair and love seat and a 65" flat screen smart tv.
On the main floor entry level is the master bedroom, which has a king bed and a 47" flat screen tv, and a separate sitting area with a day bed that can sleep 2. It has a walk in closet and private upgraded bathroom. There is another bedroom on this level that has a queen bed. This bedroom is right next to a bathroom that has just been renovated.
There are two separate second floors to the house. Walk upstairs from the pool table room and you will enter a large bedroom a queen and a full, love seat couch and a 42" flat screen tv and its own bathroom. There is a room off of this room that has a small kitchenette, with a microwave, Keurig coffee maker, sink and small frig, as well as a queen sleeper sofa futon (this is a high quality futon).
For the other upstairs area, you go up the spiral staircase from the main area and you will enter a large separate space. The front room has a day bed that can sleep 2, a twin bed, a sofa and 47" flat screen tv. The back room has a queen and a twin and a bathroom.
There is a six person hot tub right outside the sliding door from the main living space. There is a combination gas/bbq grill. The kitchen has a dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster oven, and is stocked with new pots, pans, dishes, silverware, glassware and everything else you need to cook, drink and eat. All the beds have pillows, blankets and mattress pads. All the furnishings are top of the line.. The only thing you need to supply is linens, towels and paper products.
The house has cable and wifi, and AC.
· Bedroom 1 - 1 king, 2 twins, Day bed sleeps 2
· Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
· Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, 1 double
· Bedroom 4 - 1 sleep sofa/futon, Kitchenette with sleeper sofa
· Bedroom 5 - 3 twins, Front room above spiral. (sofa, day bed, twin)
· Bedroom 6 - 1 queen, 1 twin, Back room above spiral with bathroom.
LINENS AND/OR TOWELS CAN BE SUPPLIED BY A SERVICE FOR A SMALL REASONABLE FEE. MOST GUESTS DO NOT WANT THIS, SO THEY ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE CHARGES. BUT YOU CAN GET EITHER OR BOTH FOR A REASONABLE FEE. PLEASE CHECK WITH US.
Mid 20s OR OLDER.
Check in 4 pm
Check out 10 am
Great choice for large groups!
This review comes from the perspective of renting for 14 people. Our stay was in the month of June, so I have no perspective on a winter stay. It checks a lot of "boxes" a large group might be looking for:
- LOTS of beds/places to sleep. I think we had a grand total of two people sleeping on couches, and that was by choice, because there was still space for them to sleep on a bed.
- TWO refrigerators! When you're cooking for 14 people, this is a necessity. Also, the VERY large pantry area was a welcome bonus.
- Lots of eating space in the backyard. There are two large picnic tables that provided ample room to eat outside. Also a small firepit area and a large hottub.
- Large dining table. We could seat 8 to 10 people comfortably at the table. This is where all of our board game sessions were held. ;)
- Karaoke machine with Bluetooth connectivity. Works great as a music speaker that anyone can stream to from their phone.
- Pool table and card table. However, with 14 people we used the dining room table for card/board games.
- Massive driveway! We had 8 or 9 cars stacked next to the house/on the driveway with no issues getting in or out.
- TVs in all the main areas. It would be nice if the TV in the dining area was larger, but it serves its purpose nicely.
Overall, this house is a great option for large groups looking to vacation in the Lake Harmony area. We always have a great time visiting the area, so I would recommend this house to any large group looking for a rental.
Eric C June 2018
The house was perfect for our large family!
If we could give 10 stars we would. The house was perfect for our mini Easter family reunion. It had a fun and functional layout. We had fun with the pool table, hot tub and campfires out back. The customer service was exceptional. The owner was away on a trip but still checked in on us and went out of his way to make sure our trip was perfect. We will definitely be back!
Sally H March 2018
Large but still cozy.
This was the perfect place for our group to stay during our quick ski get away over the Christmas break. The layout of the house spreads everyone out so can you actually get some privacy and peace and quiet from the kids. The kitchen and the main room are perfect to hangout in the evening in front of a fire to eat dinner, play cards and relax after a day on the slopes. There is a nice pool table that we spent several hours playing on. The hot tub was wonderful. Its located right out the back door so an easy in and out for when its 5 degrees out. Plenty of TV's throughout the house to cut down on any battles about which show to watch. Perfectly located between Big Boulder and Jack frost mountains. 5 minutes to boulder. 10 minutes to Frost. The owner was very responsive to any questions or concerns we had and got back to us with a few minutes after a text or email. WE will definitely rent from The owner again.
Thanks for sharing your home with us.
Brian H Dec 2017